Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ying Yong Pan Mee @ Tmn Paramount, PJ



Alright, another place for lunch. My colleagues intro me to this new Pan Mee at Tmn Paramount in PJ. The shop named Restoran Paramount Garden. For the exact location, please refer to the below Google Map.

Restoran Paramount Garden served a lot of varieties but Ying Yong Pan Mee is the main one... I supposed. What is Ying Yong? It actually to represent the duo colors of the mee. It is made of spinach as one of the ingredients.



It is delicious but please set your expectation. For good food, it is normal to wait. So expect to wait at least 30 mins for your food in Restoran Paramount Garden. :P

Rating: (4.0/5).

P/S: Don't ask me to show you how to go. I also dunno how to go one... see map la..


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment