Sunday, October 11, 2009

Most Famous Hakka Noodle @ Pudu, KL

Finally, I've re-tasted the popular Hakka noodle in Pudu last few weeks ago. Hehehehe... At last I can go there again so I can take some pics and blog about it for some of my friends who are Hakka noodle lovers.

It is not easy to eat there... You need to go there early in the morning such as 9AM and not later than 11AM. Err... but I am not sure on its exact business hours.

Here are those few pics taken.





From the pics, you should know the exact location of the Hakka noodle stall.

Hmmm.. if you know the Pudu Maybank building, from there walk straight till a small lane on your left and that's it.





It is the one at the top. Don't get the wrong stall. Err.. where the yellow shirt lady sitting. :P

Rating: (4.5/5) Slurpppp....

P/S: You need to park you car behind the stall. Err... hard to explain. See the map below. View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment