Friday, October 23, 2009

I Love Yoo! @ The Gardens, Mid Valley, KL



Yoo! Yoo! This is really good and I am lovin' it...

Do you aware that there will always be a lot of people queuing at the middle of the Lower Ground Floor of the way between The Gardens and Mid Valley? Ya... all customers are queuing for I Love Yoo!



I Love Yoo! is the shop's name. It main selling dish is porridge and char leong. I have tried it during my lunch break and it is good and cheap.. A good choice for those who want to save money due to bankruptcy like what I am experiencing now :P

Rating: (4.0/5). This is really good and not too heavy which won't make you feel sleepy.

Main good thing is.. It is cheap. But please don't order soya bean. Only the soya bean costs more than RM3. Almost more expensive than the main meal. :P



P/S: How I know? Because I've ordered :( Kena tipu...

No comments:

Post a Comment