Monday, September 21, 2009

Chong Ko Hakka Noodle @ Pandan Indah, KL



I am a Hakka Noodle lover... Since I am young. I've been recommended by my friends to give this Chong Ko Hakka Noodle a try and I did.

We ordered a thick and a thin dried Hakka mee in order to try the Chong Ko's originality. Besides, we also tried some side dishes of meat balls (forgotten what meat.. should be pork) and shui gao (pork & shrimp dumpling).







Rating: (3.5 / 5) ... Only for the mee... I think it is very "ching". Meaning... very original taste of mee and pork :P My bf say it is a bit tasteless.. :P but I think his taste sense is too destroy dy. Hahhahaha..

After that, my friends then eventually say you need to put the chili sauce on the mee as much as you like and then mixed it together.. then it is best... Duh... after I've eat they only tell :(

P/S: I still think Pudu Hakka Noodle is the best... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment