Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Orphan (2009): There's something wrong with Esther.


YEAH, I've watched it yesterday in its Premiere Screening. It will only be showing in cinema on 20th August 2009.

Ok, let me give some intro on this movie. Eventually a lot of people (including myself :P) got it wrongly, this is not a ghost movie. This is a psychological drama movie that will scares you and make you so interested to know "what is wrong with Esther??".

I better not tell too much here on the storyline. Else, I will got scolded hahahaha... Go watch it for yourself. Then you will know what is really wrong!!

Some movie shots...





Lastly, I would rate 7.4/10 for this movie.

P/S: "There’s nothing wrong with being different, you know…" but till the time when you know what is wrong, then it might be TOO LATE...

No comments:

Post a Comment