Sunday, August 23, 2009

Laughing Gor - Turning Point (2009)



Ok.. This is better than what I've expected. Eventually, I really think this movie is quite successful as I really like it.

The story line is quite interesting where Laughing Gor is a triad member that directed to be a spy in police team which then being ordered to be a spy in the triad gang. Ehh... got confuse? Hahahahha...

I really think Michael Tse acts well in it. He really has the triad member look as he has previously acted as Dai Tin-Yee in Young and Dangerous sequels. Besides, Anthony Wong and Francis Ng are both my best actors. Both of them make the whole movie superb successful.

Lastly, I would rate 7.2/10 for this movie.

P/S: This movie is better than ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE. Yea yea... I've watched that too..

No comments:

Post a Comment