Saturday, August 15, 2009

I went to KLPF @ Mid Valley today...



Phew... Just came back from Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (KLPF) (15th Aug 2009). A lot of people visited with their SLRs, lenses, and etc. So pro.... I've only bring along my compact digital camera (Canon IXUS 100 IS). Feel so embarrassed to take out to shoot some pics... So just took some pics to share.. Hope you guys enjoy it. Hehehehe..




Some famous camera booths...


This is what I called a LENSE... or bazooka or cannon? Hahahhaha




Some very nice pics took by super PRO photographers...






Some super HOT promoters...

So which category you prefer? :P

All pics are taken with my Canon IXUS 100 IS. © All Pictures by enJoycelife.com. All Rights Reserved.

It is in the Mid Valley Exhibition Hall. You can go to http://klpf.com.my/ for more infomation...

P/S: Worth going if you want to get yourself a camera or any camera's accessories. Also can go there for some FOC seminals. Or... some new pretty girl friends. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment