Thursday, August 13, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)



I've watched HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE in cinema almost 2 weeks ago. I think it was alright. Not as bad as some of my friends complaints. Some say the book is better... which is a bit lame.. Some say it is boring. Some even say I don't really understand...



Ya... that happens if you are not a Harry Potter's fan or you didn't read the book or eventually you don't remember a thing from the past sequels.

Anyway, I am a fan of course. I read 50% of the book :P Hahahhaha

I do think the movie is OK because this part of the story is actually telling how Harry begins his journey without Dumbledore. Things will get even more exciting onwards.. So some might think it is boring because the movie stop at the most interesting part. Such like a stop in the middle and continue next year ??? Hahahaha hopefully..

Lastly, I would rate 7/10 for this movie.

P/S: I always get confused with their love story line... Ahh... hate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment