Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kin Kin Pan Mee @ Pandah Indah branch



At last... Finally, I get to tried Kin Kin Pan Mee on my own experience after listening to so so so so much of those compliments from all others... For your info, this is the most famous pan mee in Malaysia.

Ya ya ya... this is GREAT!! but only to dried pan mee. Don't you dare to try their soup based pan mee.. You will find that isn't as great anymore. Hehehehe....

Eventually, me and my bf went to the Pandan Indah branch. I think the main branch is the one in Chow Kit road.




We also did ordered side dishes such as meat balls and etc.. which is not really special nice... :(

Rating: (4.3/5) only for the dried pan mee... :P




P/S: More and more chilies in the pan mee to mix and it will turn out as shown above. Hehehehe. Nice~~

No comments:

Post a Comment