Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Water Fountain at the OUG road side



Guys, this is one of the dangerous things that you can never try it yourself. Only trained professional driver can do it. Hahahaha :P

I took this few pictures when I am on the way to work this (7th July 2009) morning when I passed by OUG road. Wow... since when OUG road has a water fountain??




When I reached nearer, I think the main water pipe is damaged by the silver car on top of the hill (you can spot that car in the above pic). That car is also damaged specially at the right bottom part. Didn't manage to see it clearly as I am also driving :P


(click on the pic to enlarge it...)

This was my back view from my side mirror. You can see how tall is the water fountain :P




The whole road is flooded with water due to the water pipe damage.

P/S: Not only raining can cause flood. Luckily, it didn't really causes traffic jam at the OUG road.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Aiyor, what a waste of water!

Post a Comment