Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)



Have you watched Transformers 2 yet? This is the mostly used question currently to start the conversation of the day with anyone in the age range of 8 to 70 years old. Hahahaha :P

Yeah yeah... I just watched it last Sunday. This movie is really tremendous. GSC website has changed the text-based just to be ready for the load that will strike their site just to book or purchase the tickets of this movie.

Back to the movie, if you watch it, you will definitely know Transformer 3 will come soon. So please watch this and follow on the battle. This time, I think Decepticons have more characters and it is more concentrated on them. On Autobots side, mainly Optimus Prime and Bumblebee as the main characters as usual.

One thing I like about this movie is that all the actors and actresses are all same as the first episode. Overall, i think this movie is great but I have a same feelings with some of my friends that when we are watching the movie, we will felt the time passed by quite slowly. Eventually, this means we felt a bit bored of too much actions and too much robots in the 2 and a half hours time. But I don't think my bf feel the same :P

Lastly, I would rate 7.3/10 for this movie.


P/S: This is one of the must watch movie for this year. Just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment