Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pasta Zanmai @ Mid Valley, KL



Calling for the Pasta, Japanese Food, Pizza, and Desserts Lovers out there... You MUST try Pasta Zanmai. This is really good!! It includes of a lot of varieties of food.

This is my first time trying Pasta Zanmai at Mid Valley. To be exact, it is at 1st Floor, just above Coffee Bean.




I ordered a soft shell crab spaghetti with special sesame sauce. Great combination. It gives you a small bowl of sesame and the stick to grind it before you pour as much as you want to the spaghetti. So special. I am so excited with it. Hahahahha :P

This soft shell crab spaghetti with special sesame sauce costs RM23.






My bf ordered a set meal consist of a small scallop pizza and a small bowl of teriyaki chicken spaghetti. The pizza is a lot better than the spaghetti. This set meal costs around RM23.



For drinks, we tried the iced fruit juice. The whole jug costs RM18. Really very fruity!!



For dessert, we had chose to go with the Macha (green tea) ice-cream with red bean. This costs around RM12. Pasta Zanmai had a lot of varieties of dessert. I MUST TRY ALL...

Rating:

P/S: Overall spend RM87 for the dinner. Quite expensive but the food is really good. Will you pay more for good food?? :P I will but once per month depending on the dryness of my bf's wallet. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment