Sunday, June 21, 2009

Drag Me to Hell (2009)



I hope I am still on time to update you guys on the latest movie info. I just watched the movie yesterday night. Hahahahha.... I heard a lot of screaming from the ladies sitting nearby. It used the sound effects and the old scary looking woman very well. I really got frighten by those effects.

It gives me quite fresh idea of horror movie. Not same as those normal horror ghost movie where those ghost have long hair, white dress, fully overed by blood, flying here and there and etc.


"From the director of box-office hit Spiderman Trilogy, Sam Raimi once again bring you another new horror DRAG ME TO HELL. A loan officer (Lohman) ordered to evict an old woman from her home finds herself the recipient of a supernatural curse, who turns her life into a living hell. Desperate, she turns to a seer to try and save her soul, while evil forces work to push her to a breaking point." source from
GSC.com.my.

Watch it for the full story.
Overall, this movie is ok.
I would rate 6.8/10 for this movie.

P/S: I don't dare to make any old lady angry now... :P

2 comments:

Kay Nny said...

I think the story line isn't bad after all.. it's just a little bit fake when that ah po tries to kill that lady....unbelievable!

Joyce said...

ya lo.. just because of the officer don't approve the loan. hmmm... if it is in Malaysia then a lot of officer will be killed..

Post a Comment