Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm a Standout in Life



How I'm a Standout in Life? I worked as a Programmer for almost 3 years now. I've write codes more than the times I write anything.

For a little of introduction, eventually being a programmer is my ambition since I was in Form 3. I can't believe eventually one of my dreams has come true and when I think of it, I am really doing what I wanted to do when I was 15.

I start coding when I was in college. Till now, I can even write codes while I am listening to songs with my earphone and while I am closing my eyes. Hahahaha :P Don't believe it? You can see see my picture above. Hehehhee... I think I can code 1000 line per day.

Regardless of all those sleepless nights, I always feel proud whenever I have completed my program and it is being used and brings good to the users.

Therefore, I think I really feel standout as I had completed one of my many dreams.

P/S: Keep on dreaming.. I hope I can be the world most successful Housewife. Hahahhaa :P Before that, Join the Standout Party to being more standout in your life...

standout-image.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment