Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Zest = My New House

















Omg... I'm so excited on my new house. Got so busy and tied up with all the loans, agreement, down payment and etc. At last, it is all done now!!


Not sure did all of you heard of this new project before. It is a hot selling cake though. From the pic, it is the full 3D model of the project.
  • Located @ Kinrara 9 (Click here for Map)
  • It 3 blocks (A, B, C).
  • Whole block A sold. Block B will be launching on end of April and Block C is almost 70% sold.
  • There are actually 2 views, KL view and Pool view.
  • There are 5 types of floor plan layout (A, B, C, D, E)
  • This is a Service Apartment
  • Price range for Block C around RM220K - RM290K (approximately).
  • Block B will be launch with 10% to 15% increament of Block C price
  • It is still underconstruction. Targetted to be complete on 2012.
  • 2 parking space for each unit
For more info on the project itself, you can see see more info and pictures at http://thezest.com.my
I've choose to go for a unit in Block C with KL view. Hehehe :) It is really nice.

According to the agent, a proposed Star LRT station will be build very near to our house. So I hope this will be build asap (as you know our govt., promised but ...).

For more discussion from all the buyers on the pros and cons of this project you can always go to http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/870810

If anyone interested to be my neighbour, can inform me. So i can bring you to my agent (the most good and friendly so far). Hehehe the referral fee discuss more under the table. Everything is negotiable...

P/S: Yaya... I and my bf buying it together la... :P Hehehe...

9 comments:

我の心情小站 said...

Hey you moving to Puchong soon? Feel free to find me yum cha ya... :D

Joyce said...

are you too? which block and floor?

我の心情小站 said...

No no..i m just staying at Puchong only ...not kinrara..between kinrara is just next to puchong, right?

Joyce said...

ya.. sure will find u.. but need to wait 3 years later wor... hahaha :)

Calvin Kong - Worldclass Cooking Wannabe said...

omg.. my co. did thezest website and the 3d model.. :D

Joyce said...

oh reaalllyyy.. any discount i can get then ?? hahaha...

nycspree said...

hey babe..happy for you,1 level up - you got a house! and in the future you can self collection your USA stuff already hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi hi, nice to meet u

i had just booked a unit as well, my 1 is in Block B

so excited with the project and can't wait for it to be completed soon :)

have a nice day :)

Joyce said...

yeah... i also can't wait for my new home... :P

Post a Comment