Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coming Soon.


I have just watched this latest Thai ghost movie "Coming Soon" on Saturday 1:40am. Did you ever try to watch ghost movie in such "early" time in cinema? The whole cinema only has around 20 people. So cold and scary. Hahahha... Just suits to the mood of this movie.

I think I would rate this movie 6.5/10. It uses a lot of scary scenes and sounds to make people scares. The whole story line is not bad too. It has a mysterious case that they are investigating in order to find out about the ghost. The result surprised me. Hahaha... I better don't say much. Let’s test your guts. Watch it!!

P/S: This is a ghost movie that portraying a ghost will kill whoever that watch that ghost movie. Therefore, you are watching?? Hahaha... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment